- 34-43 are 1996 models. Before DASH moved to its new garage in the early
2010s, these buses were on reserve and ready for retirement, until DASH
found use to extend their lives and began the Mark Center express route
(2X), they were then given an extension to their lives.
- 34-43 also originally came with roll signs, in the 2000s they were
replaced with modern orange signs.
- 44-53 are 1998 models, the first order to originally come with
electronic signs as opposed to roll signs. Three of these buses (44, 52, and
53) are wrapped in the DASH About scheme, which used to be the King Street
shuttle from Fridays to Sundays (replaced by the 7-day-a-week King Street
Trolley in the mid-late 2000s). After the King Street Trolley came into
service, these DASH About buses have since then been used for the Lunch Loop
shuttles, providing people in the Carlyle business district and nearby with
a free looping shuttle during their lunch breaks.
- 54-58 are 1999 models.
- 100-103 are 2007 models; one of the last Gillig Phantom orders before
Gillig discontinued the Phantom model.